Territory Manager | Endoscopy | SA
- Medical Device / Sales
- Medical Device sales background essential
- High quality equipment with an excellent reputation
- Generous bonus structure for high performers
Join a proudly independent and family-owned global business to grow an established territory covering South Australia and NT. This company prides itself on building dynamic, commercially sound and technically capable sales teams through excellence in training and developing their teams. Due to a promotion, they are now looking for an experienced hospital sales territory manager to join their team.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- growing sales of this your portfolio within your hospital accounts
- work with your clients to identify and capitalise on growth opportunities
- engage with health professionals and ensure confidence in this product
- manage demonstrations and support clinical cases
- provide outstanding customer service
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong medical device sales experience - ideally in capital equipment
- Urology, gynaecology or relevant hospital theatre background
- strong commercial acumen
- Methodical and disciplined about planning
- excellent relationship building skills
- strong technical aptitude
- passion for winning and an excellent team player
This is a great opportunity to join a first class medical device company where you will be supported and given the opportunity to grow and develop. If you thrive in an autonomous environment and value being part of a close-knit team, this role may be for you.
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'apply'; or contact Suzanne Rizk on 0488 777 135 for further enquiries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0488777135