National Tech Support and Apps Manager | Hospital Diagnostics | Sydney
- Medical Device / Senior Operations
- POC devices and capital that truly excel in hospital diagnostics
- See the company and your role grow together
- National role well supported by existing team
This company is a market leader in their field, who pride themselves on building a culture based on support, collaboration and providing the best environment to ensure a high performing and winning team. Due to local expansion, this company is looking for a Tech Support and Applications Manager to manage and develop their device servicing, calibration and implementation support nationally.
Reporting to the Managing Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the service, troubleshooting and support of their devices nationally.
- Hands-on technical support as needed both in person and remotely
- Project manage and work across the business to ensure timelines meet customer needs
- Collaborating with your global and local cross functional internal team - sales, marketing, supply chain, etc
- Science qualification and experience working in a lab setting is essential.
- Self starter who loves to go above what is required for their customers and colleagues
- Medical Devices industry knowledge and understanding is beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'Apply'; or contact Joel McCoy on 0438 005 111 for further enquiries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0438 005 111