Key Account Manager | Oncology | Statewide Role
- Pharmaceutical / Sales
- NSW statewide role
- National team build - Exciting launch in Oncology
- Build this company's ANZ footprint!
This company is a market leading global pharmaceutical company that provides access to therapies for patients with unmet needs. With a strong focus in Haematology, Oncology and Rare Diseases, they commercialise highly innovative therapies across international markets, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases. Due to an exciting launch, we have partnered with this company to build their new national sales team and we are currently in search of their first NSW Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Business Unit Head, your responsibilities will include:
- launching new products and developing sales
- managing a state-wide role with a focussed on targeted accounts
- engaging with all key stakeholders across key hospital accounts
- developing relationships with KOL’s and referring clinicians
- applying clinical evidence to build confidence in your brand
- working with your cross-functional team in execution
The successful candidate will have:
- pharmaceutical sales experience
- proven hospital key account management experience
- strong business acumen and time management skills
- excellent customer engagement and relationship building skills
- sound technical aptitude and communication skills
- passionate, highly collaborative and team spirited
Candidates with experience in Oncology, Haematology or Rare Diseases will be highly regarded. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a launch team and build this company’s Australian footprint! You will enjoy working in a challenging role where you will have complete ownership of a launch portfolio and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the wider business.
For more information contact0448 355 440