Key Account Manager - Neurology - Upcoming Launch
- Pharmaceutical / Sales
- Central Sydney territory with key hospitals
- Niche therapy area with launch in 2024
- Excellent company culture
This niche biopharmaceutical company are leaders in driving innovation in the areas they specialise. Being a specialist focused company, their sales culture is driven by dynamic, passionate, mature sales professionals. Their products are highly regarded in treating patients with neurological disorders. They are currently looking for a proven Specialist Representative to manage the NSW Central territory, including up upcoming launch in early 2024.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- understanding your accounts and developing strategic business plans
- engaging with key specialist and allied health professionals
- applying product knowledge to build confidence in your brand
- collaboration with the national and cross-functional team
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record in specialist sales; neurology or launch experience will be highly regarded
- strong hospital key account management skills
- excellent customer engagement and relationship building skills
- sound technical aptitude and communication skills
Most of all you will enjoy working in a challenging role where you will engage with a variety of stakeholders who have the patient as the core focus of everything they do. On offer is an dynamic team culture, an upcoming launch, growth and development opportunities and an excellent remuneration.
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'apply'; or contact Nicola Hurst on 0429 901 885 for further queries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0429901885