Professional Education Manager | Diabetes | Medical Devices
- Medical Device / Medical
- Seeking Diabetes Education background
- Develop and deliver learning and education programs
- Global medical devices company - highly collaborative culture
This company is a global leader in healthcare innovation, and they represent the exciting opportunity to be a catalyst for change in the forefront of technology to support patients suffering from Diabetes. With a commitment to impactful work and a positive company culture, they offer a dynamic environment for career growth and development. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced training professional with clinical and commercial acumen to join a growing medical device company that is committed to providing innovative and advanced diabetes products to the market across ANZ.
Reporting to the Professional Education Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- providing educational training for all new employees and ongoing assessments on product knowledge and sales training
- work closely with the sales team to identify HCP needs, goals and educational training plans to deliver best patient outcomes
- deliver and plan webinars and attend trade shows to provide clinical support to HCP's and the internal team
- collaborating with marketing on key presentations
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience as a Diabetes Educator
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Dietetics
- training or education experience
- high organisational skills and a true team player
- strong technical aptitude and excellent communications skills
- strong written and verbal communications skills and presentation skills
Type 1 Diabetes experience will be highly regarded, however what is most important is your can-do attitude, willingness to work in a team and to provide exceptional training externally and internally. This really is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive company that has their patients at the core of everything they do.
Please contact Sophea Heng on 0448 355 440 for further queries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0448 355 440