Home Care Nurse | Exciting Next Step | Global Healthcare Company
- Medical Device / Medical
- Service patients and healthcare practitioners
- Join a collaborative and dynamic sales team
- Get access to growth and development opportunities
This company is a great provider of nutritional products used across multiple areas of healthcare. They are manufacturers and suppliers of quality products that have made them a household brand. With a focus on bringing to market innovative and leading products they have been able to transform the lives of patients and provide them with an improved quality of life.
Due to business growth, they are in search of a qualified and registered nurse to be a part of their sales team to support their healthcare partners and their patients to ensure confidence in their brands.
Reporting into the National Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting patients who require enteral feeding
- Engage with customers in hospitals, aged care and community settings
- Providing both clinical care and education to patients and families as well as other health care providers.
- Driving clinical evaluations and providing a range of medical education solutions to healthcare professionals
- Strategically supporting the key account managers and identifying physicians and their clinical needs and goals
- Creating and delivering the clinical training and education to patients
- Working as part of a wider business to ensure your activities meets overall business goals
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- qualification and registration in Nursing
- strong background in customer service and work in a business environment
- strong education and training capabilities
- excellent presentation skills
- passion for providing the best possible patient care
- good commercial acumen
- strong focus on team spirit
On offer is the opportunity to be a part of a first class organisation that has a strong people focus where you'll get access to growth and development opportunities. This is truly exciting opportunity to combine your clinical and commercial skills and be rewarded for your efforts.
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'apply'; or contact Sophea Heng on 0448 355 440 for further enquiries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0448 355 440