Territory Manager | Aesthetics and Dermatology | NSW North
- Medical Device / Sales
- Growing market in advanced skincare
- Capital Equipment and Consumables
- Full time permanent position in Sydney North Territory
This company is a global leader in providing high quality technology targeted for advanced skin care. A well recognised brand in their areas of specialisation, they offer a broad product offering as part of their focus in partnering with the Aesthetics and Dermatology customers to the develop their businesses and provide the best clinical outcome for their patients. Due to growth, they are in search of a commercially astute and clinically sound Sales Executive to manage their NSW South territory.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing sales of your portfolio of capital and consumable products
- Analysing and establishing targeted territory business plans
- Building and maintaining relationships with your key customers
- Partnering with your customers to develop their practice
- Training and developing practice staff on use of your products
- Collaborating with your marketing, customer service and clinical support team in execution
- Coaching and training end users to ensure confidence in your products
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical or medical devices sales
- Strong business acumen and territory management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound clinical aptitude and focus on customer service
- strong values as a collaborative team player
Candidates with a background in aesthetics, dermatology or medical capital equipment sales will be highly regarded however this is not essential. More importantly you enjoy working in an agile and hands-on environment where you will be part of a tight-nit team and be a part of its growing success. On offer is a dynamic company culture, growth and development opportunities and the opportunity to represent quality products.
Please contact Suzanne Rizk on 0488 777 135 for further queries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0488777135