Hospital Account Manager | Medical Consumables
- Medical Device / Sales
- Respiratory, anaesthesia and patient monitoring consumables
- State-based public & private hospital tender/contract experience essential
- Small, close-knit team suited to a dynamic self-starter
Formed through acquisition of multiple medical consumable companies, Airlife are now leading the way in respiratory, anaesthesia, and patient monitoring globally. Through bringing together high quality, recognised brands they are ready to provide a comprehensive offering to the Australian hospital market. As they enter this exciting new growth chapter, they are in search of a Hospital Account Manager to strengthen their relationships and business partnerships across Queensland hospitals.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include:
- managing relationships with c-suite and executive level customers to identify new business opportunities
- developing and executing account management plans to grow the business statewide
- providing commercial solutions to strengthen partnerships and grow brand presence
- establishing and delivering strong market insights and commercial intelligence
- lead and support ongoing tendering processes
- working collaboratively with internal team across Australia.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Bachelor qualifications in Science, Business or related fields
- Proven track in driving B2B growth in the hospital sector
- Experience with both with state-based public hospitals and private hospital groups.
- Experience in medical consumables or medical devices
- Strong business acumen and sound communication skills
- A deep understanding of hospital contract and tender processes
Candidates with experience in a 'start-up or scale-up' business will be highly regarded however this is not essential. This is an exciting time to step into a highly commercial role and make an impact. On offer is the opportunity to join a business at the ground floor, and help it grow and establish itself in the Australian market further.
For more information contact0439 784 002