Account Manager - Custom Exhibition Stands - Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical / Sales
- Lead high impact exhibition projects across ANZ with an Industry leader
- Manage new & existing accounts - top tier global healthcare companies.
- Start 2024! Gorgeous offices, parking onsite, ANZ travel & perks.
Join this Industry leader, a team of passionate and highly professional custom exhibition stand specialists, as they partner with top tier Pharmaceutical, Medical and Commercial clients. Collaborate with highly experienced Project Managers to consult with clients, conceptualise and implement bespoke projects across ANZ and APAC.
You will work with a highly experienced Client Director and established Production team, sharing best practise and creating a seamless experience for these key clients. This is a newly created role due to the business growth. We are currently considering both experienced Account Managers and aspiring Project Managers for this team.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- 3+ years’ in client facing roles with exhibitions, events or construction industry
- Highly professional presentation and communication skills, with confidence leading pitches to executive level clients
- Curious and persistent relationship building style, able to identify leads for business development
- Strong business partnering skills, collaborating with design/production peers
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Project management skills and high attention to detail
- Qualifications in Business, Construction, Design, Project Management or similar preferred.
- Knowledge of construction, manufacturing and fabrication processes advantageous
- Ability to travel interstate frequently, with occasional weekend/after hours work and time in lieu.
This role offers a unique opportunity to grow as an Account Manager in a niche field with an Industry leading company. The ideal candidate will bring a solid background in the customer facing side of exhibitions or custom-build space; but more importantly, will bring high energy, strong sense of responsibility and passion for the industry!
You will have access to growth and development opportunities, be a part of a fast paced, collaborative team of highly experienced exhibition industry peers, and work with a strong mentor and manager with wealth of experience in this niche field!
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'Apply'; or contact Sam Pickering on 0497 880 146 for further enquiries. Confidentiality is assured.
For more information contact0497 880 146